One to One Venetian plaster Course Overview
The One-to-One bespoke Venetian Plaster course is a chance to broaden your horizons and further your Venetian plastering skills with a targeted program. If you would like to build on what you have already learned through our Venetian plastering course, or you would just like a more tailored experience, then this is the course for you.
You will learn a variety of high-end finishes that imitate prestigious materials or are specified for more high-end, skill-intensive projects and need a greater degree of control and tacit knowledge than most finishes currently on the market.
Finishes that may be included are as follows:
- Marble imitation polished stucco
- Textured plaster effects with gilding, metallic waxes, and metallic paints
- Colour washes on top of external and internal plasters
- Paint effects (iridescent, pearly, colour shifting) on top of various plasters and paints
- Microcement and metallic waxes, metallic paints, and effects
- Stenciling (tapes and cut-out stencils)
Please select 2 of the above or alternatively, discuss the finishes you’d like to learn to apply with our team directly on 03330124396. We will contact you when you book the course to ensure that we’re prepared to teach you the right finishes.
We will also provide you with the knowledge and expertise on how to manage the requirements of large projects, including tendering.
This Venetian Plastering course is led by our premier applicator in London who will explain and demonstrate the applications before you start with the advanced Venetian plastering techniques. Throughout the day you will be gaining a superior understanding of bespoke finishes and the ins and out of the industry.
All courses come complete with complimentary lunch each day at a local Italian restaurant that serves homemade English and Italian dishes.
What should you bring?
Please ensure you bring along protective clothing and gloves as this is a hands-on course.
*Prior knowledge of Venetian plastering is needed to start this course.
On completion of the course you will receive the following:
- Impera Italia Course Certificate
- Marketing material for your future clients
- Most popular Venetian Plaster finishes sample boards, size 600x400mm
- Sample of various types of Venetian plaster, metallic paints, waxes
- Venetian Plastering trowel (200×80mm)
- Impera Italia trainee discount code
- Access to Impera Italia Cooperation Gate for future projects (Impera Showroom use)
- Access to Impera Italia technical support
- Invaluable know how, tips, skills, and confidence
The course starts at 9 am and finishes around 3 pm.