Micro Cement Sample Kit
You or your applicator can apply this Micro Cement Sample kit to see the final colour, assess the workability and other characteristics of this continuous wall, floor, ceiling or worktop finish. The kit features all essential parts of the complete Microcement Floor and Wall Kit (except the base coat and mesh), from primer to plaster to protector and you will be able to cover roughly 0.5msq or 5 square feet. To get the right result you should apply the kit on a porous surface (like a wall or an MDF board) wait the appropriate time for the coats to dry before starting another.
Our Microcement worktop sample kit contains a newly developed protector designed to achieve an ultra-durable, heatproof finish (up to 196 degree Celsius).
For a full kit to cover a larger area, you can buy our 10msq Microcement Floor and Wall kit or Microcement Wortktop Kit with Anticrack System. Also, if you’d like to see hand-applied, real samples, then you can buy our Microcement Mood Board Set.
If you’d like to see how the realised microcement design looks like, visit our dedicated page showing more than two dozen examples.
For more information about Microcement, please click here to access our FAQs.
What Does It Include
Our micro cement sample kit includes the primer, decorative coating, sealer and sealant.
|Deco A||1 kg|
|Deco B||0.33 kg|
|Link A||50 ml|
|Link B||25 ml|
|Top/ART A Matt / Satine||130 ml|
|Top B||40 ml|
Please be aware that we do not approve or recommend to buy this kit for repairs or testing the FULL durability. Tests have already confirmed the use of the full kits for any domestic project and the durability is as described, between hard wood’s and marble’s (gradually hardening over time, but limited-use 24hours after the TOP was applied, full use in 72 hours).
Our micro cement is used for over 2000 projects UK-wide every year and the finish lasts for dozens of years when maintained properly.
Microcement Sample Kit Colours
You can choose from 20 colours chosen based on the most specified contemporary polished concrete colours. The images shown on the website are as close to the real colours as possible, but please be aware that due to the natural nature of this finish slight colour differences will occur.
You can find the list of the names and respective numbers of the colours when you click on the ‘Specifications and Application’ tab.
Why Choose Our Micro Cement Sample Kit
- This kit comes uncoloured, or alternatively in your selected colour
- It’s easier to use than most other systems on the market
- You can create a finish with little or no movement, but also one with more character
- Our micro cement is harder than many other, similar coatings on the market (a sample kit should not be used to test the full durability, but the colour and application method only)
- This coating comes from a reputable stockist and not an agent or applicator
Why Use Microcement
The distinctive advantages of our microcement system:
- You will purchase from the most established UK retailer of Italian decorative specialist finishes, based in London.
- You will have original, hand-applied and durable wall and floor coating that lasts.
- You’ll have a complete Microcement system for every 10 msq with colourants already added (no measuring is needed, colour accuracy is high), with a two-year shelf life.
- You’ll use an approved Microcement system from the largest decorative products specialist producer in Italy
- You can complete projects in only three to five days depending on which kit you purchase. (scope of works, preparation, the complexity of work, and working place condition can extend this time frame significantly)
- You can apply it on top of underfloor heating (see more details in manual), cover furniture, and create durable and waterproof bathroom finishes
- You will have our technical support before and after purchase. Technical training can be also provided.
- You can purchase only a 0.5msq kit for sampling or patching
Finally, besides enhancing modern homes and business environments with microcement finishes you can also renovate existing surfaces like ceramic surfaces, porcelain tiles, mosaic, natural and reconstructed stone, and other coatings like epoxy or polyurethane resins, just to name a few.
How to Apply a Micro Cement Sample Kit
|1||Atomo or Pro Link||Only one||Create a bonding coat on porous OR non-absorptive surfaces||Roller or brush||Add 0.3L of water to the 100ml of Atomo|
|2||Continuo DECO A||First of two||12 hours after step 2||Stainless steel or plastic trowel||Mix with DECO B|
|3||Continuo DECO B||Second of two||At least after 3 hours after step 2||Stainless steel or plastic trowel||Mix with DECO A|
|4||Continuo LINK A||First of two||At least after 12 hours after step 3||Roller||Mix LINK A and B with 0.3L of water|
|5||Continuo LINK B||Second of two||After 12 hours||Roller||Mix LINK A and B with 0.3L of water|
|6||Continuo TOP/ART||First of two||3 hours after step 5||Roller||Mix TOP A and B with 17 grams of water|
|7||Continuo TOP/ART||Second of two||At least 3 hours after||Roller||Mix TOP A and B with 17 grams of water|
|Limited Use (touched)||After about half an hour|
|Fully usable (can be drilled)||After 24 hours|
|Components in Micro cement kits|
|Beton cire kit||Wall kit||Wall & Floor kit||Sample Kit|
Impera Italia’s Advice™
Make sure to read the instructions and follow the guidelines carefully to achieve the right results. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or email our sales team. Micro cement is a technical system and not intended for DIY or inexperienced applicators.